I was born in New York City, New York and have been blessed to have spent the last 35 years living in beautiful sunny South Florida. I'm married to my incredible wife Sheri, who gave me two amazing boys, Vance and Logan. I enjoy keeping fit with proper diet, weight training, running and my favorite activity cycling, which the four of us enjoy doing year round. In addition to that, I also love motorcycles and boating.
We are a God loving family and as the head of it, I have been given a real sense of what is important to a family's environment, the different elements communities have to offer that will contribute in shaping us and how to make the life influencing choices that will affect our families' futures.
Teaming with Balistreri Realty, I am so pleased to be able to share my real estate experience as a Florida Licensed Real Estate Associate. Our well experienced teams of real estate professionals work to ensure each and every transaction takes place with seamless efficiency and complete competence. Our commitment and absolute goal is superior customer service. Whether for your personal residence, commercial, or investment properties, my desire is to help you succeed while being comfortable and confident with the direction you take and the decisions you make.
I have personal experience in the acquisition, resale and management of :
· Investment properties
· Pre-construction purchasing and assignments
· Primary residential single family homes
· Multi-unit residential property including long and short term leasing
· Commercial property purchasing, sales and leasing with options to purchase
Additional experience in:
· Corporate leasing
· Property tax reduction
· Home Owners Association, both board membership and presiding
· Multi-million dollar retail general management
· Service business ownership and management
· Real estate investment and management company ownership