Growing up in Lincoln, Nebraska, I learned at a very early age the importance of a good reputation, family values, and treating people fairly with integrity and honesty. I have valued these principles throughout my life. I have been married to my husband, Nye, for 50 years. We have two grown children and two grandchildren.
I lived with my family in Boulder, Colorado for 20 years working in various corporate positions including sales and marketing. We relocated to So. Florida 25 years ago when we purchased a scuba diving business in Pompano Beach. I became a scuba instructor and certified hundreds of students over the years.
I have always believed in being involved in the community. Leadership positions I have held include:
• President of Ocean Watch Foundation, 1998-2000
• President of the Rotary Club of Pompano Beach, 2003-2004
• Greater Pompano Beach Chamber of Commerce Small Business Person of the Year, 2003
• Chairman of the Board of the Greater Pompano Beach Chamber of Commerce, 2004-2005
• President of the Soroptimist Club of Pompano Beach, 2007-2008
• National Association of Realtors
• Florida Association of Realtors
• Realtor Association of Greater Ft. Lauderdale
• Deerfield Beach Orchid Society
• Soroptimist International of Pompano Beach
• Commerce Club of Ft. Lauderdale
• So. Florida Nebraska Cornhuskers
Being a Licensed Real Estate Professional allows me to help you make the best decisions for the most important transactions in your life--buying or selling your home or investment property. With the tools available to me through Balistreri Realty, the Florida realtor associations, and my past experience, I can provide you with the highest degree of skills to ensure the quickest sale possible and the highest price. If you are looking for a new home--I am dedicated to finding you the home of your dreams.