Every transaction revolves around two items: Price and Terms. Many times the highest price is not in the best interest of the seller since the terms are bad. Terms include amount of deposits, days to close, inspection period deadlines, financing language and more. I am an expert in making sure you get the best price and terms.
Balistreri Real Estate is an integral part of The Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Network. This enables me to provide sellers and buyers with tremendous choices in marketing and discovery. Adding value is something I constantly look to give my clients. Some examples include defending list price, negotiating to a win-win situation, going the extra mile to find the right home, and knowing the market and neighborhoods better than other agents. I am a dedicated, professional, Real Estate Agent with the gift of communication. This makes for no surprises and provides you with a process that results in knowing where you are at all times, meeting your goals, and peace of mind.
My Objectives are the Following:
1. To assist in getting as many qualified buyers into your home until it is sold.
2. To communicate weekly the results of our marketing activities.
3. To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value and best terms between
My Experience and Education Include:
• Marcus & Millichap Investment Real Estate Services
• Accelerated Marketing with JP King and Sheldon Good & Company
• WCI, Westshore Yacht Club, selling Townhomes, Luxury Homes, and Luxury Condos
• Turner Construction, New York City, Project Engineer
• Stanford University, Master's Degree in Construction Management (Civil
Engineering Dept.) 1981
• West Virginia University, Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, 1978